Puppy Shopping List
Establishing consistent routines immediately will with your new puppy will help to get you and your puppy started off on the right foot.
Here are the key items you’ll need to get started:
- Crate for housetraining & safety.
- Nylon or leather adjustable collar.
- Sturdy nylon or leather leash.
- Sturdy water & food dishes.
- Premium food. Speak to your pet specialty store professional
- Dog seat belt for travelers.
- Suitable comb or brush- as per your pet specialty store professional.
- Dog toothbrush and/or appropriate dental chew products.
- Ear wash for dogs.
- Appropriate chew toys.
- Training information. Consult a reputable trainer in your area.
- Identification tags.
Once you have all your items and the date is scheduled for your puppies arrival, arrange to meet a veterinarian of your choice for your puppies’ first checkup and shots if required.